378

why won't someone ask me what's wrong?
close my eyes and watch the world fade away
what does your voice sound like?
what does your face look like?
remind me, because i've forgotten.
watching my body, disconnected, like a spirit
does no one see the way my smile fades?
does no one wonder why? 
does it only matter that i dumped him?
does no one care why? does no one wonder why?
asking around, knowing i'll hate myself 
but i just wanna know if you're okay, alive, 
you know?
your only exception, except i wasn't,
because i only hurt you like the others.
i ache, i long for you, and i have no idea why.
why? why doesn't someone ask what happened?
why doesn't someone wonder why we stopped talking?
i don't want to live without you.
you won't know that, ever, probably.
please. if you've ever loved me. reach out. 
stop being such a gentleman and break my rules.
even if it's just "hey. i'm alive, jsyk."
i'd love that. please. i miss interacting with you every day.
every day. i miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

314

292

318