81

cold night, 
clear sky, 
shining stars. 

"nostalgia chills me to the bone" as i gaze up into the darkness.
the night is bright from the half moon, and i can see like it's dusk.
every silver speckle is a work of art.

the stars comfort me, 
    give me a sense of warmth, despite their distance.

orion is my favorite constellation. 
i can always find him, 
      a strong pattern among the scattered dots.
he watches me; watches me watch him.
                   and i smile.

orion has seen me change, but the stars,
       they never change.

--2.5.17

Comments

  1. Oh my land so this is lovely
    and it just made me realise we're looking up at the same sky... the is too cool
    okay but i love your poems
    kay bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

314

292

318